Friday, July 27, 2012

Convention 2012 Swaps

Today I want to share with you two cards I created for swapping at Stampin' Up! Convention this year.  I love getting involved with swaps because depending on the amount of cards you make, you get that same amount in return from that many different demonstrators.  I ended up with almost 300 beautiful cards.  There truly are some talented women in Stampin' Up!
This first card I made using The Open Sea stamp set (item #123030) with Soft Suede cardstock and ink, Night of Navy cardstock and ink, Very Vanilla cardstock, Linen Thread and Gold embossing powder.  I like the way this card turned out.  It makes a nice masculine card which I always have a hard time creating.
This second card I made using Fan Fair Designer Series Paper (#126918), Very Vanilla cardstock, Crumb Cake cardstock, Language of Friendship stamp set (#122750) Bird Builder punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits (used with Big Shot), Thoughts and Prayers stamp set, and Pearls.  I'm sure there are a few things I forgot, but that's the basic list anyway.  

I hope these cards inspire you to create something masculine and something with Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Papers.  And if you ever have the opportunity to get involved in a swap you should definitely do it.  It's a great way to get more wonderful ideas and inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment