Saturday, February 4, 2017

Another FREE Stamp Set

The stamp set used on this card is the Avant Garden set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  This is yet another set you can choose as a free item when you purchase $50 in product. 



I did not have the right color ribbon to place on the bottom half of the card so I improvised.  Instead I used the squiggly lines thinlit from the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies set.  However, it seemed too wide so I cut a small portion off.  It made the card look complete.



I really like the simplicity of this card.  This was an easy card to create, which goes to show, you don't have to come up with an elaborate design to create something decent.  Sometimes simple is best. 

My Product List:

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Stamps: Avant Garden (Sale-A-Bration)
Ink: Old Olive, Watermelon Wonder
Accessories: Swirly Squiggles Thinlits Dies, Linen Thread, Stampin Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment