Friday, January 20, 2017

Lift Me Up

I am having way too much fun playing with the new products from the Occasions Catalog.  I used the stamp set Lift Me Up (#142893 wood mount/#142896 clear mount) for this card. It is one of my favorites.  The possibilities with this set are endless.  And I've only just begun.  This stamp set also has a set of  coordinating thinlits dies, Up & Away (#142748). The thinlits can also be used without the stamps, making them even more versatile.  How exciting is that?!  When you purchase the stamp set and thinlits as a bundle (#144711 wood mount or #144712 clear mount) you will save 10%. 


I almost forgot.  The matching Designer Series Paper pack, Carried Away (#143608) was also used on this card.  This is a fabulous item you can receive as a free gift when you place a $50 order (before shipping and tax), courtesy of the Sale-A-Bration promotion going on until March 31st.  

Click here to view details

I'm sure you will have as much fun as I am having with this fabulous set.  Happy Stamping!!

My product list:

Cardstock: Night of Navy, Mint Macaron, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Carried Away (Sale-A-Bration)
Ink: Night of Navy
Stamps: Lift Me Up
Accessories: Up & Away Thinlits Dies, Brights Sequin Assortment
 





No comments:

Post a Comment