Wednesday, August 8, 2012

More 3 x 3 Cards

     Here are some more 3 x 3 cards.  I love doing these little cards because they are so easy and quick to make.  They are great for using as thank you cards or when you need a quick card to go along with a gift.  I used the new stamp set, Affection Collection (#127946) from the Holiday Catalog, which is a really neat stamp set.  I love all 8 images in this set.  For the envelopes I used Designer Series Paper from the Twitterpated paper pack (#125406). 
     By the way, the stamp set I got absolutely free when I attended Stampin' Up! Convention this July.  Just one of the many free items I received.  It's great to be a Demonstrator, not only do you get a discount on all your orders, but you also earn a lot of FREE STUFF!!
     Contact me if you are interested in hostessing your own party to earn free product or if you'd like information on becoming a demonstrator.  


No comments:

Post a Comment