Thursday, March 20, 2014

Beautifully Baroque

There are often times when my creative juices are just about dried up and I struggle to come up with a simple card.  When this happens I like to stroll the internet looking for inspiration.  While strolling today I came upon a card sketch blog called CAS(E) this Sketch!  VOILA!!  I found my inspiration!  You can find the sketch challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch #69




Not only did I find the inspiration I was looking for but I also found a nice way to use a stamp I've been wanting to use for quite some time.  The stamp set is called Beautifully Baroque (#130895).  

Stampin' Up! products used:
Cardstock: Basic Black(121045) and Whisper White(100730)
Stamp Sets: Beautifully Baroque(130895) and Four You(130535)
Ink: Basic Black(126980) and Pear Pizzazz(131180)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so lovely & elegant! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for commenting Leigh. I appreciate the compliment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gayle, I love your exotic card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Angela for the compliment, and thanks for taking the time to comment

    ReplyDelete