Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Card In A Box

These cute boxes have been popping up all over the papercrafting world. Some people call them a Card-In-A-Box, others call them a Pop-up Card.  I've seen hundreds of them but had no desire to do one, until a friend stopped by and asked if I would like to work on one with her.  Boy, am I glad I did.  This was such a fun and easy project to create.  As it was coming together I was getting more and more excited.  I am definitely making another one of these.

You can find the instructions for these boxes at Splitcoaststampers here

So, here is my first Card In A Box:




Although, I like the way this looks I would like to add some more embellishments to it.  Plus, I'd also like to do one with baby zoo animals for a baby shower, and then also one with flowers and butterflies.  I will post pictures of those later : )

Here's a list of the Stampin' Up! products I used:

Papers:  Gumball Green Cardstock (126840) ; Crumb Cake Cardstock (120953) ; Daffodil Delight Cardstock (119683); Very Vanilla (101650 Epic Day This and That Designer Series Ppaer (130814) ;
Ink: Calypso Coral (126983)
Tools: Cupcake Builder Punch (121807); Chalk Talk Framelits (129983); Holiday Ornaments Framelits (127816)
Embellishments: White Bakers Twine (124262); Rhinestones (119246)
Misc.: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430); Window Sheets (114323)



No comments:

Post a Comment