Friday, March 7, 2014

CASEing Addict



Hello, my name is Gayle and I am a CASEing addict…  Seriously, they need to start a support group for those of us who have a habit of CASEing other people’s projects and ideas.  By the way, CASE is an acronym for Copy And Share Everything.  I do it all the time.  It’s hard not to.  There are so many talented paper crafters out there, and when you see what they’ve come up with you just want to kick yourself for not thinking of it first.  You could say that CASEing is a form of flattery, because if you don’t like something you aren’t going to copy it. Right?   So, what I am really doing is complimenting someone’s work, not just copying it.


Well, either way, I truly cannot help myself. Especially when I see a card like the one I cased from Debra Currier @ artfeltimpressions.blogspot.com.  This card seems to be simple but such a gorgeous card.  My version turned out just slightly different, but not really noticeable.  

 The stamp set I used here is Gorgeous Grunge (#130514).  I absolutely love this stamp set.  I have used it on so many different projects, from cards to scrapbooks and even on my envelopes.  Love, love, love it!!

Products used:

Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge stamp Set (130514)
Papers: Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper (130814); Crumb Cake Cardstock; Calypso Coral Cardstock (122925); Whisper White Cardstock; 
Ink Pads: Calypso Coral (126983); Pool Party(126982); Crumb Cake(126975); Basic Gray(126981)
Tools: Small Heart Punch(117193); 1 3/4" Circle Punch(119850); 2 1/2" Circle Punch(120906)
Embellishments: Rhinestones Basic Jewels (119246)

2 comments:

  1. I love it too, and Pinterest is the perfect platform for it, this is my stampin board, come take a look!
    http://www.pinterest.com/kellloves2stamp/cards-and-stampin/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly. I'm checking it out right now.

    ReplyDelete